We aim to offer our costumer a wardrobe of favorites that will be worn often and to any occasion. This is the way to dress for all conscious woman today. To be able to achieve a sustainable fashion consumption we need to make our clothes live longer. By giving your clothes that extra bit of love and care before and after washing, you will be able to keep them longer and produce less wastage plus giving your favorite outfit a longer life. Sustainable consumption is teamwork, here are some good practices:
- Don’t wash your clothes too often. Remove stains manually and air the clothes when needed.
- Use a steamer to freshen up your clothes – to avoid over-washing and make your clothes last longer. The steam removes 99,9 % of the bacteria and odorants, and restores the garment’s shape.
- Lower the temperature machine washing to cold or 30 C.
- Wash full loads of laundry.
- Use only a small amount of detergent and not too much.
- Don’t use softeners.
- Airy-dry or line-dry.
- Instead of dry clean – steam or air is a better option and works just as well.